Sunday, December 10, 2006

a note from the editor

Greetings followers of this blog.

Normally I do not post commentary to this blog. My emphasis is to let the scientific evidence and news stories speak, make up your own mind.

I wish to solicit aid in bringing more information to this blog. Over 28,000 people have viewed it so far--and my site meter tells me that this is picking up exponentially.

If you see a news story, article, scientific paper or picture you think would fit on this blog please email me the link at christopherscottirwin@yahoo.com

No politics please, and no propaganda. Just flat out new stories about actual events. Video as well.

I started this blog simply to be a news service, a place to compile information about global warming and climate change. I am a news junkie/geek and I thought it would be nice to have a place where I could gather what I saw. I never dreamed so many people would begin reading the blog. Again, if you see any links or info you think belong on this blog email me at christopherscottirwin@yahoo.com

Eventually I would like to add editors who see the idea of this blog so the coverage could be comprehensive. We could even divide up the news services. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home